Power Generator PMG 4500iSR – 4500W Inverter Generator
Portable Gasoline Powered Quiet Inverter Generator with Remote Start & Parallel Capability, CARB Compliant
The PowerMax PMG4500iSR Portable Inverter Generator is a versatile and rugged source of alternative power for any occasion. With 4500 Peak Watts & 3700 Running Watts and up to 10 hours of continuous operation on just 3.2 gallons of fuel, the PMG 4500iSR is both a practical and a powerful choice for any outdoor event.
Features like the Electric Push Start & Remote Start allow you to easily begin operation with the simple push of a button from near or far. The PMG4500iSR also sports one 120V 20AMP dual outlet, one 120V 30AMP RV Outlet, one 12V DC 8AMP Outlet & One Integrated USB Outlets w/Parallel Sockets providing you with pure, safe electrical power perfect for cellular devices, laptops, LED Lighting and other sensitive electronics while camping, recreational, construction sites or during a blackout.
Its compact size and impact-resistant frame along with the never-flat wheels, make storing and maneuvering this generator a breeze. Quiet Inverter technology with parallel capability makes the PMG4500iSR an economical and reliable choice in power source for your next adventure. This generator is C.A.R.B approved and is compliant in all 50 states.
- MAX. Peak Output 4500 Watt
- Continuous 3700 Watt Rated
- Stable Pure Sine Wave 120Vac output, safe to use with Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Remote Control and Push-button starting
- Sleek Impact Resistance Design with Grip and Extendable Handle
- EPA, CARB & CSA Certifications
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 224cc OHV Engine – Runtime 8 Hours at 50% Load
- Quiet operation <63 Decibels
- Outlets: 1-30A RV, 2-AC 120V (13A), 1-12Vdc (8A), 1-5Vdc USB
- Resettable Circuit Breakers
- Fuel Tank 3.2 Gal / 13L
PMG 4500iSR – Specification Sheet